fausts_dream: (Default)
[personal profile] fausts_dream
Content warning the end


It got me again.

I am so mad I could scream forever if I thought it would help do me any good it won't, I can't concentrate long enough to watch 4 minutes of television. I see the movies change on the hospital screen and I recognize the actors but I can't focus.

I tried to watch the Supergirl thing just to prove to the haters it could be done.

But I am no longer the man for the job.

I have slept most of the last 30 hours and that is the longest I have been sober without a panic attack in longer than I want to admit

If I die...I know who the woman who I last kissed and last wanted to kiss just this year I was on stage again like a big boy. I flew on an airplane Chrismas of last year.

I wish I didn't drown my phone so I could talk to a human. Fulton Fry on Facebook IM.

Date: 2026-09-22 04:41 pm (UTC)
adoptedwriter: (Default)
From: [personal profile] adoptedwriter
Hugs. Glad you’re here.

Date: 2026-09-23 06:57 am (UTC)
halfshellvenus: (Default)
From: [personal profile] halfshellvenus
I'm so sorry this happened. But you've overcome this before, so you know it's possible. And it sounds as if some good things have happened in the time since we last heard from you.

I hope it gets better again soon.

Date: 2026-09-23 10:40 am (UTC)
gardeningatnight: (Default)
From: [personal profile] gardeningatnight
You're still here. Which means your story hasn't ended yet. It's just in another one of those twists and turns.

Date: 2026-09-23 12:06 pm (UTC)
chasing_silver: (Default)
From: [personal profile] chasing_silver
Fully ... you made it. Thank goodness. <3

Date: 2026-09-23 03:17 pm (UTC)
thephantomq: (Default)
From: [personal profile] thephantomq
<3 You made it. Glad to see you're still with us. Get some rest while you can.

Date: 2026-09-24 12:03 am (UTC)
niquildrvr: (Default)
From: [personal profile] niquildrvr
One step, one moment at a time. Let your writing help you; we're reading!

Date: 2026-09-25 03:36 am (UTC)
murielle: Me (Default)
From: [personal profile] murielle
You know when they say, one step at a time. That has, at times, been way too ambitious for me. One minute at a time, even one second at a time, some times.

Some times, just breathe. Just breathe.

Date: 2026-09-25 05:37 pm (UTC)

Date: 2026-09-25 10:42 pm (UTC)
purplepetrichor: (Default)
From: [personal profile] purplepetrichor
Glad you’re still here.

Date: 2026-09-26 12:57 am (UTC)
ofearthandstars: A single tree underneath the stars (Default)
From: [personal profile] ofearthandstars
Awh. *hugs* I'm glad you are in a safe space.

Date: 2026-09-26 03:47 am (UTC)
muchtooarrogant: (Default)
From: [personal profile] muchtooarrogant
Very glad you joined us for the 20th season of Idol, and it's great reading your writing again! We're all here reading your entries and rooting for you.

Dan
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 02:32 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios